Notice regarding protection and processing of personal data
In order to protect personal data, pursuant to article 13 of the Order of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 2016-04-27 on protection of natural persons’ rights due to processing of personal data and free flow of such data, rescinding directive 95/46/EC, we hereby provide you with the required information related to the protection and processing of your personal data at DEA Metalltechnik Sp. z o.o.
- The controller of the personal data is Metalltechnik Sp. z o.o. seated at 74-100 Gryfino, Borzym 53.
- The personal data shall be processed in order to establish contact, pursuant to Art. 6 act 1 item f of the general data protection regulation dated 2016-04-27 as a legitimate interest of the controller, to maintain business communication and perform the concluded contract.
- The recipients of these personal data will be solely the entity authorized to obtain personal data under legal regulations as well as entities involved in the process of cooperation.
- The personal data will be stored only for the time required to achieve the purpose these data are collected for, to perform the obligations under the legal regulations, maximally for the period of securing materials required for legal proceedings (including tax) and until potential expiration of any claims under the contracts.
- Submission of the data is voluntary, yet failure to do so may prevent contact and performance of any contracts.
- Personal data shall not be made available to any entities other than those authorized under legal regulations.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries.
- You have the right to access and correct the content of your data.
- You are at any time entitled to demand cessation of the data processing, or to oppose the data processing.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, should you believe that processing of your personal data is illegal.
- As per article 15 of the aforesaid Regulation, you are entitled to receive confirmation from the controller, whether your data are processed, and if so, to access and obtain information about the same.
To receive information on any matters related to the personal data processing by the Controller, contact the data Controller via telephone +48 91 4161700, or via e-mail, at email@example.com.